Last updated: April 3, 2021
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Application and Website.
Interpretation and Definitions
INTERPRETATIONThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Application or Website.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, namely 21STUD®, or accessed from the Website.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ZFX Gaming LLC, 142 Coburn Woods Nashua NH 03063.
- Device means any device that can access the Application or Website, such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Application or Website, to perform services related to the Application or Website, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Application or Website is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Application or the Website.
- Website refers to http://www.zfxgames.com as a superset of all sub-domains and child directories.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Application or Website.
Collection of Your Personal Data
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using Our Application or Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
Location information may include, but is not limited to:
- GPS Location (State)
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
- Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Application or Website.
- Usage Data may include information, including:
- Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our Website that You visit
- Time and Date of Your visit
- Time spent on Website pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- When You access the Application or Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- Type of mobile device used
- IP address of Your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Type of mobile Internet browser used
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Application by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Application, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Application.
- To contact You: to contact You by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a push notification, regarding:
- Updates or informative communications relating to functionalities
- Products or contracted services
- Security updates when necessary or reasonable
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us through the Website or Application is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Application or Website.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You use Our Application or Website in a public area with other users, Your information may be viewed by other users and publicly distributed.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company may use Your Location Data for the following purposes:
- GPS to pinpoint our map features and advertisements based on State.
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Examples may include: requirements mandated by applicable laws, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of legal agreements and policies
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to improve the security or functionality of Our Application or Website, unless otherwise required by law.
Transfer of Your Personal DataYour information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the Company's operating offices.
Data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction based on a server's location.
No transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place regarding the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal DataBUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
OTHER LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal DataThe security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children's PrivacyOur Application is not intended for anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us.
We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to External websitesOur Application and Website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us.
If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
Furthermore, You are instructed to send us a notification of such to firstname.lastname@example.org